24 Well glass bottom plate with #0 cover glass (0.085-0.115 mm)
24 well glass bottom plate #0 cover glass (0.085-0.115 mm). Black frame, with lid. Individually packed. Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Plate made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German high quality cover glass of superior optical quality.
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the plate.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#0 cover glass (0.085-0.115 mm)|
|Height with lid||22.5 mm|
|Stacking height (with lid)||19.5 mm|
|Bottom height||0.9 mm (bottom of coverslip to plate bottom)|
|Well to well center distance||19.3 mm|
|Well bottom area||190 mm2|
|Maximum volume||3.6 ml|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (3)
Tumor cell escape from therapy-induced senescence
T Saleh, et al., Biochemical Pharmacology Available online 19 December 2018
Quote: "For the unsorted cell experiment, H460 cells were plated in a 24-well optical glass-bottomed plate (P24-0-N, Cellvis, CA, USA) at 1 x10 4 cells/ml with a total of 1 ml of medium (DMEM described above) in each well."
A perfused human blood–brain barrier on-a-chip for high-throughput assessment of barrier function and antibody transport
Nienke R. Wevers, et al., Fluids and Barriers of the CNS201815:23
Quote: "TY10 cells grown in a collagen-I coated 24-well glass bottom plate (P24-0-N, Cellvis, Mountain View, CA, USA) were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde"
Lipid metabolism and pro-oxidant/antioxidant balance of Halamphora oceanica from the Gulf of Mexico exposed to water accommodated fraction of Maya crude oil
HF Olivares-Rubio, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety Volume 147, January 2018, Pages 840-851
Quote: "The purified sample was placed in 24 well Glass Bottom Plates with black frame and lid (Cellvis, catalogue number P24-0-N) for fluorescence. The excitation and emission wavelengths"