4 Chambered cover glass
Chambered Cover glass is used for high resolution imaging on microscopes equipped with slide adapters.
|Product #||Well Size||Coverslip » view coverslip spec||Packing||Price(case)|
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Plastic frame made from virgin polystyrene.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the plate.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
Cited publications before 2019 (3)
GRP78 enabled micelle-based glioma targeted drug delivery
D Ran, et al., Journal of Controlled Release
Quote: "U87MG cells and HUVEC cells were seeded at 50,000 cells per well in four-well chambered cover-glass (in vitro Scientific) in normal medium"
Measuring Mitochondrial Shape with ImageJ
RA Merrill, et al., Neuromethods pp 31-48
Quote: "Primary neuronal cultures on 4-chamber cover glasses (No ... 1 or 1.5, Nunc Lab-Tek or In Vitro Scientific)"
A stapled peptide antagonist of MDM2 carried by polymeric micelles sensitizes glioblastoma to temozolomide treatment through p53 activation
X Chen, et al., Journal of Controlled Release Volume 218, 28 November 2015, Pages 29–35
Quote: ". Human glioblastoma cell line U87MG cells were seeded at 60,000 cells per well in four-well chambered cover-glass (In vitro Scientific) in normal medium"