55 mm Glass bottom dish with 30 mm micro-well #1 cover glass
55 mm glass bottom dish, dish size 55mm, well size 30mm, #1 cover glass (0.13-0.16mm). Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
17 cases in stock
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#1 cover glass (0.13 - 0.16 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
|Lid outer diameter||58.8 mm|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (1)
Stable chemical bonding of porous membranes and poly (dimethylsiloxane) devices for long-term cell culture
Christopher G. Sip, et al., Biomicrofluidics 8, 036504 (2014)
Quote: "The PDMS replicas were plasma-bonded to cover glass-bottom 55 mm dishes (No. 60-30-1-N, In Vitro Scientific, Sunnyvale, CA) to produce a self-contained cell culture format."