8 Well chambered cover glass with #1 cover glass
8 Well Chambered Cover Glass with #1 cover glass (0.13-0.16mm). Individually packed, with lid, Sterilized. Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Frame made from virgin polystyrene.
- German high quality cover glass of superior optical quality, glass thickness is 0.170±0.005mm
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the plate.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#1 cover glass (0.13 - 0.16 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|