96 Well glass bottom plate with #1 cover glass
96 well glass bottom plate. Black polystyrene frame with #1 glass(0.13-0.16mm), with lid, Individually packed. Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Plate made from virgin polystyrene.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the plate.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#1 cover glass (0.13-0.16 mm)|
|Height with lid||16.5 mm|
|Stacking height (with lid)||15.5 mm|
|Bottom height||2.46 mm (bottom of coverslip to plate bottom)|
|Lid dimension||127 * 85 * 10 mm|
|Well to well center distance||9.00 mm|
|Well bottom area||30 mm2|
|Maximum volume||0.35 ml|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (2)
A FRET-Based approach to study the SUMOylation of Serotonin 1A Receptors
S Kaur, et al., Ku Schoolworks, 2018
Quote: "or in 96-well glass bottom plates (Catalog no. #P96-1-N, CellVis, Mountain View, CA, USA) at a seeding density of 15,000 cells per well."
Metabolic origins of spatial organization in the tumor microenvironment
Carlos Carmona-Fontaine, et al., PNAS
Quote: "Tube Formation Assay. Macrophages alone or cocultured with tumor cell lines were cultured in glass bottom 96-well plates (Cellvis; P96-1-N)"