29 mm Glass bottom dish with 14 mm micro-well #1.5 cover glass
29mm glass bottom dish, dish size 29mm, well size 14mm, #1.5 glass(0.16-0.19mm). Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
15 cases in stock
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
|Coverslip||#1.5 cover glass (0.16 - 0.19 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
|Lid diameter (outer)||34.3 mm|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (4)
Vertebrate Dynein-f depends on Wdr78 for axonemal localization and is essential for ciliary beat
Y Zhang, et al., Journal of Molecular Cell Biology, 28 July 2018
Quote: "The remaining radial glia-enriched cells were further cultured to ∼80% con- fluency (usually 3 days) and then transferred into the wells of laminin-coated 29-mm glass-bottom dishes (Cellvis, D29-14-1.5-N) at a density of 2 × 10 5 cells per well (SS d–3)"
Mother centrioles are dispensable for deuterosome formation and function during basal body amplification
H Zhao, et al., BioRxiv, July 20, 2018
Quote: "The cells were then transferred into the wells of laminin-coated 29-mm glass-bottom dishes (Cellvis, D29-14-1.5-N) at a density of 2×105 cells per well and were maintained in serum-free medium to induce multiciliate mEPCs"
Microtubule-bundling protein Spef1 enables mammalian ciliary central apparatus formation
J Zheng, et al., Journal of Molecular Cell Biology (2018), 1–11
Quote: "The remaining radial glia-enriched cells were further cultured to ∼90% confluency (usually 4 days) and then transferred into the wells of laminin-coated 29-mm glass-bottom dishes (Cellvis, D29-14-1.5-N) at a density of 2 × 10 5 cells per well"
Analyzing planar cell polarity during zebrafish gastrulation.
Jason R. Jessen, Methods in Molecular Biology, 2012, Volume 839, 69-78, DOI: 10.1007/978-1-61779-510-7_6
Quote: "Glasspetri dishes for dechorionating live embryos. 7. 0.16–0.19 mm glass coverslip dishes(In Vitro Scientific, cat. no. D29-14-1.5-N or MatTek, cat. no"