29 mm Glass bottom dish with 10 mm micro-well #0 cover glass
29mm glass bottom dish, dish size 29mm, well size 10mm, #0 cover glass(0.085-0.115mm). Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#0 cover glass (0.085-0.115 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (1)
ADAMTS9-Regulated Pericellular Matrix Dynamics Governs Focal Adhesion-Dependent Smooth Muscle Differentiation
Timothy J. Mead, et al., Cell Reports, Volume 23, Issue 2, 10 April 2018
Quote: "Monolayers of HUSMCs were grown and siRNA-transfected. The cells were re-plated on a glass-bottom dish (D-29-10-0-N; Cellvis, Mountain View, CA) and imaged 24 hr later in a heat/CO2-controlled environmental chamber on an inverted Leica SP8 confocal microscope"