29 mm Glass bottom dish with 14 mm micro-well #1 cover glass
29 mm glass bottom dish, dish size 29mm, well size 14mm, #1 cover glass(0.13-0.16mm). Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#1 cover glass (0.13 - 0.16 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (1)
“Pointsource” Delivery of a Photosensitizer Drug and Singlet Oxygen: Eradication of Glioma Cells In Vitro
Ashwini A. Ghogare et al, Photochemistry and Photobiology, April 2014
Quote: "Cell culture glass bottom dishes (29 mm glass well size and 14 mm microwell) and #1 cover glass (0.13–0.16 mm) were purchased from In Vitro Scientific (Sunnyvale, CA)"