35 mm Glass bottom dish with 14 mm micro-well #0 cover glass
35mm glass bottom dish, dish size 35mm, well size 14mm, #0 cover glass(0.085mm-0.115mm). Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
Note: We found that a small percentage of microscope adapters are too small for our 35 mm glass bottom dishes. Please check carefully the dimension diagram. If your adapter is too small, you should use our 29 mm glass bottom dish instead.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#0 cover glass (0.085-0.115 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (2)
Feedback inhibition of actin on Rho mediates content release from large secretory vesicles
Dagan Segal, et al., JCB, March 1, 2018
Quote: "For imaging, glands were transferred to a 35-mm #0 glass-bottom dish, with 14 mm Bottom Well (Cellvis D35-14-0-N),"
Formation and disassembly of a contractile actomyosin network mediates content release from large secretory vesicles
D Segal, et al., Biorxiv, Nov 2017
Quote: "For imaging, glands were trasnferred to a 35mm #0 Glass Bottom Dish, with 14mm Bottom Well (Cellvis D35-14-0-N)"