6 Micro-well glass bottom plate with 14 mm micro-well #1 cover glass
6 micro-well glass bottom plate with #1 cover glass(0.13-0.16mm), micro-well size 14mm, with lid. Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Plate made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the plate.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#1 cover glass (0.13 - 0.16 mm)|
|Micro well size||14 mm|
|Height with lid||22.5 mm|
|Stacking height (with lid)||19.5 mm|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|