Glass top glass bottom dishes
Glass top dishes are like regular glass bottom dishes, except that there is a hole in the lid, the hold is covered with a #0 cover glass. They are designed specifically for DIC(Differential interference contrast) imaging.
|Product #||Well Size||Coverslip » view coverslip spec||Packing||Price(case)|
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.