4-Chamber 35mm glass bottom dish with 20 mm microwell, #0 cover glass
35 mm glass bottom dish with 4 chambers, 20mm microwell, #0 cover glass (0.085-0.115mm). Designed for high resolution imaging such as confocal microscopy.
Note: We found that a small percentage of microscope adapters are too small for our 35 mm glass bottom dishes. Please check carefully the dimension diagram. If your adapter is too small, you should use our 29 mm glass bottom dish instead.
- Suitable for long term tissue culture
- Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room
- Dish made from virgin polystyrene, tissue culture treated.
- German cover glass of superior optical quality
- A USP class VI adhesive is used to assemble the cover glass and the dish.
- Packed in easy to open peelable bag
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation.
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Widefield Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy
- Two-Photon and Multiphoton Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP)
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF)
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
|Coverslip||#0 cover glass (0.085-0.115 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 50°C|
Dimension diagram (units in mm)
Cited Publications before 2019 (1)
Nonlinear Optical Imaging of Melanin Species using Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering (CARS) and Sum-Frequency Absorption (SFA) Microscopy
S Osseiran,, Novel Techniques in Microscopy
Quote: "For the imaging experiments, cells were plated on 4-chamber glass bottom dishes (D35C4-20-0-N, Cellvis, Mountain View, CA)"